To create a safe, efficient and economically viable National Aviation industry.
To promote and enhance operations of a safe, efficient and sustainable National Aviation Industry by encouraging adherence and maintenance of high civil aviation safety standards and practices.
- Collective representation
- Desensitize difficult issues faced by individual members
- One voice for the industry
- Influence policy
- Easy access to professional advice
- Direct access to Government and Government Agencies
- Self regulation through code of conduct/ethics
- Provision of fora to discuss and shape the industry
- Liaison with other organizations
“We have over the many years of operation
formed lasting partnerships with these organizations.”